Dr Justin Coulson offers you the opportunity to join him in an exclusive Positive Psychology Partnership. This is a year-long positive psychology experience for the whole school community.
You’ll participate in Staff Summits on positive psychology, and multiple masterclasses throughout the year. As a school community you will be able to develop a model of wellbeing to act as a filter, or guide, for staff and student decisions around building sustainable wellbeing. Plus students and parents will learn about wellbeing as well, with multiple workshops throughout the year.
Full Day of Training (7 hours) to introduce positive psychology during a staff summit
5 x Masterclasses including topics like
- how to develop Positive Relationships (and emotional intelligence)
- supporting strengths
- building growth mindsets and cultivating curiosity and engagement
- developing hope and optimism
- encouraging autonomy in learning.
3 student wellbeing sessions based on the following topics:
- Being happy
- My friends are my life
- How to have a healthy relationship with your phone
- How can I find my purpose in life?
- 21 Days to a Happier Family
- Parenting Tools to Help Your Adolescent Thrive
- What Your Child Needs From You.
- – Note and Toolkits to accompany each session so teachers can review and remember ‘what to do’.
- – Newsletter content (200 words and 600 words options) for fortnightly newsletters to parents encouraging positive psychology practice.
What does the process give you?
- – An understanding of how positive education can change the school climate for the better.
- – Knowledge of positive psychology models and processes for improving wellbeing.
- – The tools and skills you need to immediately begin to transform your school into a positive school environment for student learning and engagement.
- – The platform necessary for increasing student and staff wellbeing.