1) Happy Families is not confirmed for an engagement until a signed agreement has been received by our office with full payment of the professional fee. The previous pages of this document outline the professional fee and service/s to be provided. An invoice will be sent separately for payment.
NB: This agreement must be signed and received by our office within 14 days of it being sent in order to secure the date of the booking.
2) In the event that the client has to cancel date/s, which have been confirmed with Happy Families, the client agrees to the following cancellation terms:
a) If cancelled and notice is given twenty or more working days prior to the engagement date, 20% of the full cost of the confirmed investment will be retained by Happy Families. The remaining 80% will be refunded. Alternatively the program may be transferred to another mutually agreed date.
b) If cancelled and notice is given within ten to nineteen working days prior to the engagement date, 50% of the full cost of the confirmed investment will be retained by Happy Families. The remaining 50% will be refunded. An alternative date can still be negotiated, but this 50% cancellation fee will not be considered a deposit for that date.
c) If cancelled and notice is given within nine working days prior to the engagement date, 100% of the full confirmed investment will be retained by Happy Families.
3) In the event that the client has to cancel the engagement date/s, then any training resources such as products, workshop materials, venue hire payments and other expenses such as airfares or accommodation arranged and purchased on behalf of the client by Happy Families will be invoiced for full payment to the client.
4) In the event that Happy Families has to cancel the agreed engagement, all monies paid will be refunded to the client. Alternatively, the client may choose to have Happy Families arrange an alternative facilitator/trainer/speaker in lieu of the refund, or to transfer the engagement date/s to another mutually agreed time.
Terms and Conditions:
5) The Client agrees to reimburse Happy Families for all expenses associated with providing the confirmed engagement. These costs will be included in the total fee for professional service/s due and itemised on the final invoice. Such expenses are listed below for your reference.
Professional Development Fee:
The fee for the services outlined in this proposal is shown on page 3 of this document. This confirmation agreement requires full payment of this amount within 14 days to secure your booking on the date specified.
Unless otherwise agreed, accommodation charges required for overnight stay to conduct engagement will be payable by the client. Happy Families will discuss accommodation venue options with the client prior to making any confirmed accommodation bookings. Room service charges, for meals only (no drinks), will also be payable by the client. Relevant charges will be invoiced upon booking of accommodation.
Unless otherwise agreed, Happy Families will forward relevant charges to the client upon booking airfare as part of the professional development invoice. Alternatively, you may arrange airfares in consultation with Happy Families.
Unless otherwise agreed, and where the client does not arrange for transfers, Happy Families will charge all expenses to the client for travel to and from the airport and conference venue/s. Charged and payable for clients outside the Brisbane district only.
Only meal expenses that occur while Dr Coulson is on an overnight stay will be charged and payable to Happy Families by the client.
6) The Client agrees to arrange and provide all Audio Visual requirements.
7) On completion of the engagement, Happy Families will invoice the client for any additional expenses related to the confirmed agreement as outlined above.
8) The Client agrees to pay Happy Families within fourteen days of receipt of invoice/s. In the event that payments are not made within the agreed trading terms then the full sum of the engagement shall immediately become due and payable without notice and the consultant shall thereafter be entitled to interest at the rate of 12% on the engagement fee.
9) All intellectual property remains the property of Happy Families at all times and no confidential information or intellectual property shall be copied, reconstructed, re-engineered or referenced in whole or in part without the express written consent of Happy Families. Intellectual property shall include but not be limited to copyright property, trademarks, logos, maps, diagrams, descriptive slides, presentations, documents, reference materials, articles, quotes, measures, brochures, programs, booklets, hand outs and course materials including any variations and improvements thereon.
10) No presentation, or Intellectual Property may be reproduced or converted to any other media without the consent of Happy Families.
11) As confirmation that you have read and understood these Confirmation Terms and Conditions, please sign the document and return it to Happy Families.