This workshop equips parents with a fresh way of proactively developing the habits that will strengthen their family, combining cutting-edge insights from the positive psychology arena and classic psychological research underpinning relationships, parenting, and personal choices.
21 Days to a Happier Family gives parents scientifically validated suggestions for making their family happier than ever, starting today!
PARENTS WHO ATTEND WILL:
- Understand how their habits are creating their current family environment
- Learn the psychological principles that underpin personal and family happiness
- Experience insights that will genuinely impact on their family’s happiness and functionality (for the better)
BECAUSE THE PRESENTATION WILL:
- Provide specific examples of parents who are getting it right
- Speak in language that makes sense, with stories and research combined in an engaging, interactive, and fun style
- Offer easy-to-implement suggestions for making families happier, so parents can choose ideas that feel right for them (with another 11 suggestions in the book!)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Every parent or caregiver, as well as teachers, grandparents, and anyone who looks after children.
21 Days to a Happier Family
If you’re interested in having Justin speak to students, parents or teachers at your school, please get in touch.