Teenagers test and try us in the most inconvenient of ways. Many of them become secretive, or moody. They want to be with friends more than family.
Then there are the scary issues:
- Are they drinking?
- Are they taking drugs?
- Are they having sex – or sexting? (Hell, I don’t even want them holding hands!)
- Are they going to finish school?
- And how do I motivate them to do anything?
THIS PRESENTATION WILL HELP PARENTS UNDERSTAND:
- Exactly why teenagers act the way they do, and how to get more out of them than a grunt or complaint
- The stages of teen development that make all the difference
- What to do when you find out that news that you really, really didn’t want to believe
- How to really understand your teen – and how to help your teen really understand you
- Why teenagers are actually pretty awesome – even if they’re a little hard to motivate sometimes
- How to make the teenage years some of the best years of your life – and theirs
THIS INTERACTIVE SESSION IS FOR:
- Every parent or caregiver, as well as teachers, grandparents, and anyone who looks after teens.
PARENTS AND TEACHERS WHO ATTEND THIS PRESENTATION WILL EXPERIENCE:
- A deeper understanding of teen development
- An enhanced relationship with their child
- Effective boundary setting and discipline strategies that are age-appropriate for their teenagers
- Solutions to the parenting problems that are driving them crazy and causing sleepless nights and anxiety
- A happier home (or classroom)
Parenting Tools to Help Your Adolescent Thrive
If you’re interested in having Justin speak to students, parents or teachers at your school, please get in touch.