There are endless do’s and don’ts that surround parenting… and so many of those do’s and don’ts are contradictory. DO set limits, DON’T be too hard on your kids, DO allow freedom, DON’T be too laid back. And with so many ‘experts’ out there telling you how to do what they think is best for your child, it can all get to be too much.
We think we’re doing the right thing by our kids – but so often we unintentionally making things worse.
In this session, Dr Justin Coulson – one of Australia’s leading parenting experts – takes you from confusion to clarity. Combing through the past several decades of parenting research and literature, Justin will share the three essential keys to get to the heart of raising a happy child and creating a connected family.
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LEARN:
- How to build a strong connection with your children
- How to really understand your child
- Proven discipline strategies that teach
THIS INTERACTIVE SESSION IS FOR:
Mums, Dads and anyone who is responsible for the raising of a child.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IF I PARTICIPATE?
- Solutions to the parenting problems that are driving you crazy
- Effective discipline strategies where you can stop being the drill sergeant
- A better relationship with your children (and other relationships will get better too!)
- Better understanding of your child’s emotional world
- A happier home where everyone looks forward to being together
What Your Child Needs From You
If you’re interested in having Justin speak to students, parents or teachers at your school, please get in touch.