The importance of wellbeing in schools is no longer in question. Hundreds of studies emphasise that kids need to be psychologically well to learn and thrive. Hundreds more reports reveal the growing incidence and potentially life-shattering impact of mental health issues, which affect our students and teachers.
THE QUESTION NOW IS HOW:
- How do we create an environment in which our students – and teachers – can flourish?
- How do we take concepts such as “resilience” and “positive psychology” beyond theory and fad to help our students thrive at school and in the real world?
- How do we find out what’s actually working in real schools so we’re not rehashing tired old programs that don’t work anymore?
- How do we inspire and engage staff who are tired of “the next big thing” in school programs?
Too often staff start with tremendous enthusiasm, but so many “hope” programs, (where “we hope this works”) can leave them jaded and cynical.
This Wellbeing for Schools package is designed to address all these issues, and lift your school to the next level of wellbeing. It provides powerful, immediately applicable strategies that are empirically proven and make an immediate difference.
Wellbeing for Schools takes a three-pronged approach with separate, targeted programs for students, parents and educators in Wellbeing, Resilience and Respectful Relationships.
MEASURABLE OUTCOMES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
After completing this Wellbeing for schools program, your school will enjoy:
- greater student engagement, academically and socially;
- increased staff engagement and staff satisfaction;
- stronger relationships between students, staff, and parents;
- increased staff productivity;
- enhanced positive energy within the school community;
- more hope;
- greater mental, psychological and physical wellbeing; and
- even an improvement in academic outcomes!
|1.1 POSITIVE WELLBEING||Principles of Positive Psychology||5 Ways to Wellbeing||21 Days to a Happier Family|
|1.2 MOTIVATE||Authentic Motivation for Teachers||Rev Up: How to motivate yourself and others||How to motivate even the most slumpy, grumpy kids|
|1.3 MINDSET||How to really do this growth mindset thing||Ok, so you’re not good at that thing… yet.||Growth Mindset for Parents|
|1.4 MINDFULNESS||Mindfulness that Works in a Busy Classroom||Mindfulness Made Easy||Dealing with Digital Dilemmas|